The Institute of Public Enterprise has not only involved in imparting knowledge to students, but also ventured an idea of cultural learning with deep rooted values and beliefs through SANSKRITI every year.
Sanskriti is a culture, a culture that nurture perfection. A culture that purifies the society of its evils. A culture that signifies refinement and determination to change for the betterment. A culture that strives for Indian roots.
"Aano Bhadrah Kratavo Yantu Vishwatah" which means “Let noble thoughts come from all directions”, mentioned in the Rig veda encapsulates the underlying spirit of Sanskriti. We, at IPE, strive to “Learn, Unlearn, and Relearn”.
The greatest challenge that the business leaders face today globally is a "CHANGE". Agility derives its phenomena from change and quickly responding to flexible customer needs. To speed up the competitiveness in the market with time, the global business leaders should accelerate agility with constant rigor and compassion. Through Sanskriti- 2019, the budding managers and leaders of various B-Schools in the country can accelerate their ideas quickly if they are agile.
Our IPE’s 9 letter cultural heritage, SANSKRITI is an encapsulation of 9 exemplary events.
The first letter S in SANSKRITI represents SHABDSAGAR- The paper presentation.
The second letter A stands for AGRAGAMI- The HR event.
While N targets NIVESH – The finance event.
The other S in SANSKRITI represents SHASTRA- The Operations event.
While K denotes KURUKSHETRA-The quest for the Young Leader.
R in SANSKRITI puts forward RANBHOOMI- The Business Quiz.
I denote IKSHIT which is a Corporate Social Responsibility event.
While T represents TARANG- The Marketing event.
I in SANSKRITI is a vibrant colourful rainbow INDRADHANUSH which is a cultural event.
We take immense pleasure in presenting SANSKRITI-2019, where you will discover yourself as the colours of this national level B-school management symposium unfold.
See Event Schedule Register
SHABDSAGAR- Paper Presentation
If I waited for perfection, I would never write – Margaret AtwoodSanskriti
The flagship event of Institute of Public Enterprise, as part of this spectacular event, we are delighted to announce Shabdh sagar – Paper presentation
The competition is of two rounds-
Round 1 – Submission of abstract and full paper through mail.
Round 2 – Shortlisted papers are allowed to present their papers in the presence of the jury
Eligibility criteria for participants-
- Each team has to comprise of 1-3 participants. All the participants in a particular team have to belong to the same College/Institute/University.
- The team members can belong to the same year of graduation, or also can be a combination of Graduation 1 as well as Graduation 2.
- The competition is open to all candidates pursuing any degree in any of the recognized Institutes of the country, in the fields of Commerce, Management, Economics.
- The registration fees for the event is Rs. 300 per team. The payment can be done through TEZ or Paytm to 9912370883. A screenshot of payment receipt should be mailed to email@example.com
- The Abstracts and Papers should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The top 2 teams at the end of both the rounds will be awarded cash prizes.
VII. The word limit for the Papers is 2500-3000 words
VIII. The topics can be any of the areas specific to management education (Accounting, Finance, Economics, Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, etc)
SRI HARI - 9912370883
SHAHANAZ - 9441577786
Click here to register for Shabdsagar - Spot Registration are Open
AGRAGAMI- The HR Event
“Business does not create value – People do”. Human Resources is the most crucial vertical for any organization to decide the culture and climate of the organization. All those who are aspiring to become the best HR leaders of the country, gear up for the interesting experience of what it takes to be an HR leader.
Wayne W. Dyer once said, “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be”, so here we are helping you to grow by introducing The HR Flagship Event of Sanskriti, AGRAGAMI organized by the HR Committee of Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad.
The event consists of the following rounds:
ROUND – 1: HR Inquesta
ROUND – 2: Train the Brain
ROUND – 3: HR Craftzilla
Rules and regulations:
- Team size – 2 participants per team.
- All the participants should be from the same institute.
- Please remember your team names.
- Students from all the Management Institutes across India can participate.
- No student can be a part of more than one team.
- The decision of the organizers would be considered as the final decision.
Prizes worth Rs.7000/- for the winner and Rs.5000/- for the runner up to be won! Registration fee – Rs.300/-. All the rounds are campus rounds. Register your teams via Dare2Compete.com (Link given below) in order to participate.
Siekha Jaiswal: 7842700280
Click here to register for AGRAGAMI Spot Registration are Open
NIVESH- The Finance Event
Sanskriti is the true reflection of our Indian culture, which prods us to take the best out of other cultures and communities. As part of this grand annual national level B School fest, we take immense pleasure to introduce to you- Nivesh, the Finance Event!
The entire competition would be split into 3 rounds, and the details are as follows-
The following are the rounds of Nivesh
Round 1- Online Quiz Competition.
Round 2- Floor Trading Competition.
Round 3- Case Study Competition.
EVENT DATES: Online Quiz on 29th Dec 2018
Main events 5-01-2019 and 06-01-2019
Do keep the following rules in mind-
1. Each team has to comprise of 2 participants (no single entries allowed). Both the participants in a particular team have to belong to the same Institute/University/College.
2. The team members can both belong to the same year of Post-Graduation, or also can be a combination of PG 1 as well as PG 2.
3. The competition is open to candidates pursuing MA/MSc Economics or PGDM/MBA programs in any of the recognized Institutes of the country.
4. The registrations for Round 1 will be open until 28st December 2018.
5. The registration fees for the event is Rs. 300 per team. Registration fees can be paid via paytm/Google pay/Phonepay to the number 8143260530.
6.Kindly keep your name in the description in the format Teamname_Nivesh.
7.Send the screenshot of the receipt to Financeclub@ipeindia.org.
8. The top 2 teams at the end of all the 3 rounds would receive cash prizes of Rs.7,000 and Rs 5,000 respectively.
9.Further information will be communicated to the registered teams through the mail.
So register soon, before the time flies by! We hope to see you @ Sanskriti 2019!!
Event Coordinators: Nandakishore: 8143260530, Raja Nandini: 7095140860
Click here to register for Nivesh Spot Registration are Open
SHASTRA- The Operations Event
The time has gone when operations management was viewed as the backwater of administration exercises - a grimy, dreary need. As of late, an ever-increasing number of managers acknowledge how operations is a "hub" of activities with major financial consequences for any organisation.
SANSKRITI - 2019, the annual management fest of Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad welcomes you to SHASTRA, the the dynamic world of operations management..
Right from its inception, Shastra has been focusing on activities and competitions, enhancing the knowledge and testing the waters of analytical thinking, logical reasoning and innovative solutions in the field of operations management. In the spirit of its name, Shastra has been a platform to sharpen the skillset of participants with regards to their operational and strategic competence.
Come experience Shastra 2019 and prove your mettle as a prospective operations manager.
The following is the chronology of the event-
Round 1- Online Quiz Competition.
Round 2- Offline Quiz Competition.
Round 3- Case Study Presentation.
First Place- Rs 7,000
Second Place- Rs 5,000
Each team must comprise off 3 participants.
In addition, both the participants should belong to the same PG course in the same college; they cannot be from different colleges.
The competition is open to UG/PG/Working professional.
Accommodation on campus is subject to availability and will be provided on a first cum first serve base.
In case of any dissension, the organising committee and the judge’s decision will be considered final.
Team Of Three Members
Parepalli Dhanunjay - 8019870507,
Jaseena Abubacker - 9946620830
Tez/phone pay/paytm to 8019870507
Click here to register for Shastra Spot Registration are Open
Kurukshetra-Quest for the Young Leader
KURUKSHETRA- IRON THRONE: TROUNCE and SWAY ANYONE?
The institute organizes an annual fest Sanskriti wherein students pursuing management course can be a part of our event Kurukshetra.
Kurukshetra, organized and conducted by team Sanskriti is one of the most vibrant events in the college calendar as an event of this magnitude becomes a platform for young budding managers to rub shoulders with other best minds across institutions of the country. We take great credence in claiming that we have the best corporate houses sponsoring our event. Also, the event attracts students from institutes across the country belonging to different backgrounds.
Get ready... to ride your horses’ knights because the battle to the iron throne is about to begin.
It’s not an easy task to accomplish as this is a race where multiples will be there to compete and become a barrier to your conquest. It will be a true test of your knowledge, capability and how you stand up to the challenges.
And what makes it even more competitive is your performance as a team because your win counts only in the form of the same.
If you have what it takes then the Iron Throne belongs to you!
Fight for the Iron Throne:-
ROUND 1- CRUSH YOUR COMPETITORS WITH KNOWLEDGE(online)
This round will test your knowledge and all that you have learned will be put through test. The test comprises of the subjects which is the backbone of any business firm. This will be an elimination round.
ROUND 2 - GAME CHANGER
How good are you in making decisions? One of the most important aspects of any budding managers!
The more efficient you are in taking decisions, the more profit you generate.
ROUND 3 - CAN YOU HANDLE IT?
This is the final round which will be testing your pressure handling ability subject to certain conditions imposed on you as a manager and therefore finally emerges as the best manager an organization can have!
Eligibility: Students pursuing B.Tech/B.com/BBA/ M.A/MSc (Economics)/MBA/PGDM or any other equivalent course are eligible for the competition.
- Each team should comprise of 2 participants.
- All the participants should carry their college identity cards.
- The teams should carry their laptop along with them.
- Both the participants should belong to the same college/institutes.
- The registration fees for the event is Rs. 200 per head that would make it Rs. 300 per team. The payment process would be shared once the teams register (Non-Refundable).
- In case of any disputes, the organizing committee’s decision will be final.
For any queries, direct your emails at email@example.com
Prizes – Winner – Rs. 7000
First runner up – Rs. 5000
Contact Details –
Pragyi Sinha – 7991146405
Lovely Pandey - 9523373555
Click here to register for Kurukshetra Spot Registration are Open
RANBHOOMI- Business Quiz (Corporates and Students.)
Eager to exercise your grey cells? Then here’s a wonderful opportunity for all the quiz enthusiasts. Sanskriti- 2K19, the annual management fest of Institute of Public Enterprise, brings to you Ranbhoomi, the business quiz challenge. Avid quizzers can battle it out at Ranbhoomi and take away handsome cash prizes and rewards.
As part of Ranbhoomi, two quizzes will be conducted, one for students and one which will be open for both corporates and students. Participants need to be in teams of 2. There will be two rounds for both the quizzes- a written preliminary round and a final round, all based on the business world. Quiz Master reserves the right to make an addition to the number of rounds.
It makes us proud to say that the quiz master for the Open Quiz will be Mr. Naveen Kumar, the winner of Tata Crucible Corporate 2017, one of the best quizzers in India and an alumnus of the Institute of Public Enterprise. Do not miss this opportunity. Come to the Institute of Public Enterprise and showcase your knowledge about the business world.
5th January 2019: Open Quiz
6th January 2019: Students’ Quiz
The prizes for the events are
For students: Rs. 7,000 first place
Rs. 5,000 second place
For corporate: Rs. 15,000 first place
Rs. 10,000 second place
Pooja Ramprasad: 9567395652
Priyada Unni: 9061258843
The link for registration is given below:
Open Quiz: https://d2c.pw/74839
Students’ Quiz: https://d2c.pw/74841
Spot Registration are Open
IKSHIT- CSR Event
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is a business approach that contributes to sustainable development by delivering economic, social and environmental benefits for all stakeholders.
CSR is a concept with many definitions and practices. The way it is understood and implemented differs greatly for each company and country. Moreover, CSR is a very broad concept that addresses many and various topics such as human rights, corporate governance, health and safety, environmental effects, working conditions and contribution to economic development. Whatever the definition is, the purpose of CSR is to drive change towards sustainability.
Although some companies may achieve remarkable efforts with unique CSR initiatives, it is difficult to be on the forefront on all aspects of CSR. Considering this, the example below provides good practices on one aspect of CSR – environmental sustainability.
Corporate Social Responsibility indicates the sensitivity a company displays in addressing the challenges faced by multiple stakeholders of a company. It enhances the quality of life and makes for sustainable and inclusive development. It shows that companies that do good are the ones that are everlasting. Come join us, and take part in IKSHIT the Corporate Social Responsibility event.
Competition consists of three rounds:
Round 1: Online Quiz.
Round 2: College Round @ IPE
Round 3: College Round 2 @ IPE
Each team will have a minimum of 2 members and maximum of 3 numbers.
The team which efficiently makes the project will be awarded as the winner of the competition.
Eligibility criteria for participants-
I. Each team has to comprise of 3 participants. All the participants in a particular team have to belong to the same College/Institute/University.
II. The team members can belong to the same year of Post graduate, or also can be a combination of PG 1 as well as PG 2.
III. The competition is open to all candidates pursuing Postgraduation programs in any of the recognized Institutes of the country, in the fields of Commerce, Management, Economics.
IV. The registration fees for the event is Rs. 300 per team. The payment process would be shared once the teams register for Round 1.
Tez Or Paytm +918143829518
*****Kindly Pay the Registration Fees & Send the Receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
V HEMANTH- 8297450532
Click Here to Register Ikshit Spot Registration are Open
TARANG- Marketing Event
Why, a marketer?
Marketing is all about applauding the best and making fun of the rest! We, the marketers drive the world with the most important driver of it in our hands i.e., the customer and so join us in exploring everything on and about Marketing in Tarang, a call for all the visionaries where they can come and not only demonstrate their marketing abilities but also hone them to respond to various dynamic situations provided with creativity. Welcome to a college festival having some madness in it.
The event, Tarang is designed as follows:
Round 1: Online Quiz
It aims at testing your knowledge of brands, their products and everything marketing . This is an elimination round wherein the registered teams are required to participate in the quiz and answer maximum questions to stand a chance to get selected for the on campus rounds.
Round 2 & 3 : To be conducted on campus on the day of the event.
Further rounds have been designed to augment and test the skill of selling as a part of marketing and negotiation, to boost up the level of innovation and creativity in an individual as well as their presence of mind.
Rules pertaining to the event are as follows:-
- Each team should consist of 3 members and can belong to similar course/year or otherwise but should be from the same institute.
- Students pursuing B.A/B.Sc/B.com/MBA/PGDM or any equivalent course are eligible for the competition.
- In case of any disputes, the organizing committee’s decision will be final.
- All participants must carry their college ID cards.
- Follow our Facebook page for confirmation: https://www.facebook.com/Tarang-148590532434466/
- The registration fee for the event is Rs. 300 per team. The payment process would be shared once the teams register.
Note: Liking our Facebook page is mandatory to be eligible for the participation
For any queries, direct your mail at:email@example.com
For more information regarding the event follow our social channels.
First - ₹7000
Second - ₹5000
1) Pawan Kumar Choubey :- 9804682626
2) Karthik Loya :-8688213052
Click Here to Register for Tarang Spot Registration are Open
INDRADANUSH- Cultural Events
We understand all work and no play makes for a dull day. To add zip and zing to life we bring to you a bouquet of galvanizing cultural contests. Energize your cells and rejuvenate your skills to witness & be a part of the whopping cultural competition of SANSKRITI. Come, join, participate and enjoy the experience of INDRADANUSH under the cold winter breeze with exciting music, dance, fun and frolic. Meet people, build contacts, smile, laugh marvel, enjoy, and take back experience & memories to cherish for a long time to come. INDRADANUSH will see you asking for more, much more.
Utsav – 9509794396
Cultural Events include:
- SINGING COMPETITION: The hums and tunes of music creates an aura of magic. This competition provides you an engraved platform to create such magic by portraying your best skills in singing.
Registration Fee: Solo: 200 INR
Note: This competition is only open for the singers who has got their own karaoke music or musical instruments.
- DANCE COMPETITION: Practice like you have never won, perform like you have never lost. Don your costumes, prepare your properties & Gear yourselves for this amazing competition. Because this is definitely going to take you high.
Registration Fee: Solo/Duet: 200 INR
Group: 500 INR (10- 40 members)
- DRAMA / SKIT : If you feel that you are good at driving the people into a trance of your story, why do you take a step back?
Registration Fee: 100 INR
- BATTLE OF BANDS: Do you have a musical band that can make the audience go crazy? Well, this amazing opportunity is for a band like you to strum the strings and beat the beats to slip the audience into a higher dimension. What are you waiting for? Register yourself in this beat battle. Dust your drums and gear up your guitars!
Registration Fee: 1000 INR per band (inclusive of Jazz)
Note: No on spot registration. Register online before it’s too late.
- PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST: When a picture speaks more than a thousand words, we are sure that things get much simpler to comprehend. Let your mind’s eye introduce your perspective to the world. Happy clicking!!
- Registration Fee: 250 INR (2 per team)
- ONLINE GAMING: "You don’t grow old to stop gaming you grow old when you stop gaming." We have come up with a brilliant opportunity for all the gaming freaks to showcase their gaming skills. Dust your joysticks and keep them ready guys!!
- Registration Fee: 100 INR/ per person
- FUN-ZONE: Time flies irrespective of whether you are having fun or not. It’s always your call. Just cling the opportunity before it’s too late.
- Registration Fee: 80 INR/ game
Exciting Prizes worth 30 Thousand
Payment Details: Registration for the events can be paid through Paytm, Tezz
Step 1 : Pay the amount to any of the number given below
Step 2: Take a screenshot & post the same to the same number on What`sApp
Paytm Number: 8078666185
Tezz Number: 9032313946
Utsav – 9509794396
NOTE: All the registrations will be closed by 3rd January, 2019. Though On-spot registration is available, first preference will be given to the online registrations.
Click Here to Register Indradanush Spot Registration are Open
Online registration is compulsory for flagship events.
For flagship events, online registration on sanskriti webiste is mandatory. A preliminary round will be conducted online, the details of which will be sent to your registered email id within 24-48 hours. Further rounds will be conducted on campus over the span of 2 days
Open house events:
For open house events, on-the-spot registrations are available. However, online registrations are also available to confirm your participation beforehand. There will be no preliminary round for this. The competition pattern for open house is different from flagship events. All the rounds will be conducted on campus over the span of 2 days..